- advertisement -

Penpal(:

Discussion in 'Teens' started by foreverandalways1213, Oct 8, 2012.

1. foreverandalways1213

foreverandalways1213 New Member

Hey guys! My name is Dani and I'm really interested in talking to someone else with diabetes! I'm 13 years old and in the 8th grade. I would love to talk to whoever! So send me a message!:) alright thanks,bye.

2. Abbi

Abbi New Member

I'll be your Pen Pal :D

Hey Dani :cool:

I'm Abbi. I'm 15 from NY. I'm in 10th grade and home schooled. I've had type 1 diabetes for 4yrs. I'd like to be your pen pal if your okay with that :D You can PM me :eek:

Abbi :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  3. Jordansmom

Jordansmom Approved members

I dont usually post in the teen section, but I have to say something about posting your cellphone number on the internet. PLEASE DON'T. Its terribly unsafe. You really should edit your post ASAP. Its nice of you to reach out to a new member. But you can't be certain who they are, Also this is an open forum. Anyone can read here and you have given a lot of personal info along with your number. Please cautious on the internet.

4. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

Forum users should use the PM system here to communicate. Doing so preserves your privacy and doesn't expose your email address to the wider Internet.

Personal phone numbers should not be posted. I'll remove them as I encounter them.