- advertisement -

Part Time Caregivers Guide to Diabetes

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Tricia22, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Tricia22

Tricia22 Approved members

Hello again all!
    After starting my blog up about 6 months ago, I FINALLY got things in the order I originally intended it to be read... I couldn't figure out how to alter the order of the posts after I had already published them, but I used some trickery and got things in the order they were intended to be in.
    Please check out my blog, the Part Time Caregivers Guide to Kids with Type 1 Diabetes...
    My hope is to get this information out there, especially to the families of newly diagnosed kids, to teachers, summer camps, etc. where people can benefit from this, and parents can start to feel more comfortable leaving their child in the hands of someone who has some knowledge about caring for a CWD.
    If anyone has any other suggestions about how I can get this information out there, maybe even printed up and distributed in a newly diagnosed families care package of sorts, please let me know... I just want to help people to get back to as normal of a life as possible after diagnosis.
    Thanks, and enjoy!

https://caregiversguidetotype1diabetes.wordpress.com/

Tricia

2. Melissata

Melissata Approved members

Thank you Tricia, I will be using your info as part of training for my daughter's caregivers. I have really struggled because none of them have taken any interest in any of the books that are there for them to read and it is simply impossible for me to personally train each one of them.