advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parents of Children with T1D Survey

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Trevor Bell, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Trevor Bell

Trevor Bell New Member

Hello, my name is Trevor Bell, and I've had type 1 diabetes for more than 15 years (diagnosed right before I turned 12). I'm currently pursuing my doctoral degree in health communication (specific focus on diabetes) from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. I remember seeing everything my mom went through as I grew up with type 1 (especially since the access to information in 2002 wasn't nearly as good as it is today), and I decided to dedicate my grad school to helping those affected by type 1 - both the kids and parents.

This is where I would love and appreciate your help!

I'm currently conducting a survey for parents of kids (ages 17 and younger) with type 1. This survey asks about parents' attitudes, self-monitoring tasks, and confidence in your abilities to help your child. It should take you about 15 minutes to complete, and there's a chance to win a $50 Visa prepaid gift card if you choose to participate.

Here's the link: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4HLhHu2cjgt1boh

Thank you so much for your help! If you have any questions, feel free to personally email me at trevor.bell@unc.edu. Also, feel free to share with any other parents who have a child with type 1.