- advertisement -

our very own

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 20, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

off topic. Thanks Jeff, and Jess for mentioning it to Jeff. I guess this is a great idea!

2. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I used the words "super de duper coolio" how could he turn us down :) THANK YOU JEFF!

3. kierbabi09

This is so cool. TWO forums in one night? How exciting:rolleyes:
    It's well past time that we got an o/t wouldn't you say?

4. Mody_Jess_Pony

Everyone make sure to thankeded Jeff for this! I thankeded him on behalf of use all because it really really was super de duper cool of him!
    I think he's laughing right now lol
    Two forums one night totally ambushed by the teen squad!

5. kierbabi09

he is probably sick of us teens right now:rolleyes:
    anyways THANK YOU JEFF FOR TEENS OT AND MODY FORUM. it means alot and is appreciated:)

6. Mody_Jess_Pony

It is BIGLY apriciated! (I even used our super cool new evented word to thanks yous)
    YAY!
    SO now we are just as cool at the Adults with out OT!

7. kierbabi09

no, Jess dear, we are not AS cool as the adults, we are way much MORE cooler than the adults:p. lol

8. Mody_Jess_Pony

I dunno Kier I think we are pretty close to tied with them!
    The adults handle wee wiggley youngns D amazingly!
    AND still pull off being parents thats pretty darn cool.
    We are just as cooll lol!

9. kierbabi09

you are right Jess. they should get "PARENTS OF THE YEAR AWARD" for being so amazing. They really are. I want to be like them when I grow up, don't you?

10. Mody_Jess_Pony

YES all the way!!!!!!!
    They make me feel not afraid to have kids! I don't worry anymore if my someday future child will someday have D :) I can deal with it because of those amazing moms!

11. kierbabi09

hmmm maybe we should post that ion the parenmts section somethig like "WE NOW AWARD ALL THE PARENTS OF CWD, THE PARESNTS OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR THE ABILITY TO DRAW UP INSULIN, GET UP AT 2 AM EVERYDAY, AND FOR JUST BEING TOTALLY AMAZING PARENTS. WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO:)

12. Mody_Jess_Pony

OI! I'll draw them up a real certificate and scan it! I can upload it from the desktop!
    It will be so sweet!!!! They totally desreve it!

13. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Well this is a surprise! I havent had the time to come here in forever...just here and there, for a few minutes at a time. Thanks Jeff, and Jess!! :) Hopefully I will be able to post more often, and soon.

14. kierbabi09

Haven't seen you around here much Malyssa. How's life?

15. Mody_Jess_Pony

Is it Bigly busyly?

16. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Life is extremely busy. I want to just sleep for like...a day! I get up at 5am every weekday so I can get ready for school, and be out of the house by 7am. Then school until 2:12pm...then I go home, just to go back to the school and watch my sisters field hockey games. And I work every weekend, so thats out of the question...and after school when I get home from the games, its a shower, dinner, and a TON of homework. It's pretty crazy. But hey, my blood sugars have been wonderful because of it (a little low, but what are ya gunna do :rolleyes:) So, I guess it's pretty good. :)

How about you?? We havent "talked" in AGES! :eek::p

17. kierbabi09

I know it feels like forever since we have communicated. Does it really take you 2 hours to get ready? I get up at 6 am or so, eat breakfast and it takes me maybe, sometimes less, than 10 minutes, to get ready.
    School is ok. I'm getting so many tests all at the same time. I LOVE my classes. I love being a senior. barely getting any homework, most days ZERO. score:rolleyes: umm.....my sugars have been high, again, and I don't know whay. high 200's low 300's. Haven't taken Lantus in awhile, parents couldn't afford it, but I got it the other day, thank god. Are you ready for your walk?
    I'm having SO much trouble raisninf money, all I've got is $20, but I;m going to stick a jar in a diner and maybe a bar, I don't know yet. i have no idea how I'm going to get my shirts made, as I can't afford it, but I'll get it figured it out.

18. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Just wait until you get to college. :D

Yea. I like the idea of putting a jar in a bar. Those drunk guys will drop money in anything. LOL.

19. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

What have you tried for raising money? I put all my change in a jar and ended up with $40 just from that. This year was not a good raising year for me, but thats because I started really late.
    Here is what I do:
    change jar
    letters to businesses
    letters to family, friends, and school people
    collect soda cans
    collect ink cartridges
    walk around my neighborhood asking people

20. kierbabi09

Well I have wrote a letter for my family and friends, but haven't sent it out yet. I'm doing change jars, my school basically told me they won't help me, so that is out. Other than that, I really have no idea.
    Help please?