- advertisement -

one year dx anniversary today

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by 3js, May 10, 2008.

1. 3js

3js Approved members

Today is my son`s one year anniversary of diabetes dx. What a difference a year makes!:cwds:

2. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

My Amandas was 3 weeks ago..the one year mark...(about 3 wks ago) I know how you are feeling right now. remembering that one year ago it was all so OVERWHELMING!!
    Still can be, but now we have this wonderful place..Happy Mothers Day to you!!

3. Karenwith4

Karenwith4 Approved members

A year marks such growth in the life of a kid doesn't it? One of the gifts of D for me is the daily reminder to be thankful for the blessings in my life.
    I hope today wasn't a sad one and that you were all able to think about some of the high points of the last year.

4. 3js

3js Approved members

Happy Mother`s Day to you guys too.:)

No, today wasn`t a sad one:) But kinda weird, lol. I am excited to have a pump and new pumping books. I have been obsessed with my son`s breakfast spike/researching breads, daydream about being able to use the cgms on our pump fulltime. LOL. Goofy how things change. :D But yes, grateful too!

5. mikesmom58

mikesmom58 Approved members

Congrats on making it thru the first year. Mike's anniversary was yesterday. What a year it's been. We've learned so much and cried so many tears. I remember when he spent those 3 days in the hospital all I wanted was for him to be home in time to be with me on Mother's Day.

6. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

Tony's one year anniversary was yesterday too! Happy Anniversary!

7. Jencaz23

Jencaz23 Approved members

Happy Aniversary and happy mothers day too!