- advertisement -

One Touch Lancing Device (not Delica)-Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by aidensmom, Aug 15, 2011.

1. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

Can someone please help me find where I can buy some extra One Touch lancing devices? I'm looking for the one that is beige with the blue tip. I called One Touch and they were supposed to be sending me a replacement for one that was worn out - that was a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'd just like to have a few extra. I didn't think it would be difficult to find, but for some reason it seems to be. I'm sure that there is somewhere that sells them, so if anyone knows where I'd love to know. Thanks :)

2. robertsmom

robertsmom Approved members

i just had the same problem. i went to three diffrent stores and found nothing that would work. I did find a reli-on at walmart that fit the same lancets for a few dollars but there is no adjustment dial. My son finds it easy to use but he sometimes has a harder time getting enough blood out on his arm

3. bnmom

bnmom Approved members

Did you ask One Touch? They should be able to tell you who has them in your area (I did that after having trouble finding a Delica, the one touch rep found a local store and even verified they had them in stock for me.)

4. Michelle'sMom

Michelle'sMom Approved members

Available online : http://www.onetouch.com/buyonline/

If you can order online from CVS & Walgreens, surely they carry them in store? I think our local Walmart had them the last time I was in there. If none of those ideas work, maybe you could get your local pharmacy to order for you?

5. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

Thanks guys! I got a PM from someone that had extra, so I'm good.

I checked out the online stores from the One Touch link and only found the Delica. I've called One Touch and they were not very helpful, but should probably try calling again. I've checked our local Target and Wal-Mart without success. I just thought it was strange that they were so hard to find.