advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OmniPod users - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Research' started by Mystic, Nov 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Please DONATE your OmniPod data.

I will be short.

My 14 year old son have type 1 for 2 years. For last 1 year we use FreeStyle Libre + OmniPod. I tried many softwares for storage and analysis data and I need special prepared and detailed data for my Insurance company (Germany). I did not find anyone that would satisfy me. OmniPod software is disaster !

So, because I'm developer I start write my own application. Progressing well :)
    I spend hours and hours to decode OmniPod file but now I need help.
    I only have files with mg/dL units and now I need IBF file(s) from OmniPod from anyone who use mmol/L units.

I know that is private data and I don't need it for analyse, compare, distribution, store, sell or something else. I just need to read file without any converting and saving I just need to see how I will handle with mmol/L units.

To get data you will need USB Mini cable and when you connect you get as drive letter OmniPod where is listed only one file which I need.

If anyone want to help me...send PM.

Many thanks in advance.

P.S. Software would be 100% free and would be of great help.

2. joshualevy

joshualevy Approved members

Have you looked at Tidepool? Tidepool is an open source project to read, store, and analyze data from diabetes devices of all kinds. Their standard software might solve your problem, or you might be able to use their source code to start your project. --Joshua

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Hi, yes I know for TIdepool. It is too complicated and I want to build something more easy to use. Therefore I need IBF files, at least one with mmol/L units.

But, Thanks :)

4. swellman

swellman Approved members

Um, deconstruct one and make your own.