- advertisement -

Omnipod supplies

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by momof3sons, May 2, 2012.

1. momof3sons

momof3sons Approved members

A Plus Medical doesn't carry Omnipod supplies. Is there a bargain distributor any Podders have tried?

2. caspi

caspi Approved members

I'm not sure what you are meaning by "bargain distributor". :confused: We've always gotten our pods through Omnipod directly, but I know that there are other medical supply companies that supply them. Liberty Medical and Edgepark are two that come to mind.

Hope this helps. :cwds:

3. manda81

manda81 Approved members

We have always gotten ours directly from Insulet. *shrug*

4. jacobandhannah

jacobandhannah Approved members

We just had to start getting them through Byram Healthcare due to a problem with Insulet and the contract they have with certain Blue Cross. I don't know about their costs though. Our pump supplies are covered 100%.

5. MissMadisonsMom

MissMadisonsMom Approved members

We are just getting set up with Edgepark after our insurance decided they didn't want to pay insulet directly !?! Cool thing is that our copay with Edgepark will be less than it was with Insulet. I don't know if Edgepark is a 'bargain' distributor, but it ends up being less expensive for us.

6. Tyson'smom

Tyson'smom Approved members

We go through Edgepark and haven't had any problems at all.