- advertisement -

omg, I am so angry! This sucks!

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Diet Dr. Pepper, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Okay, I'm taking a psychology class online this semester. Well I went to take my 3 quizzes for this unit. I studied my butt off, and I'm certain that I would have gotten at least B+'s in all three quizzes. Would have.

See, these quizzes are timed, we get 1 hour for each quiz. Well, on the right side of the page, right beside the scroll bar thing, there is a timer. Well, for some reason the stupid timer covered up the whole right side of the page, so when I was finished with the quiz, I couldn't click the 'save' or 'submit' buttons, because the timer covered them up! So, I failed 3 quizzes because something was wrong with the stupid timer!

Urg! I am soooooo angry! I just want to scream!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Hmmm. I guess I would email the professor. Maybe someone else has complained? I was considering taking some online classes this summer (I'm switching from the TX school of business to San Jac) and I was already leaning toward no. What's your major? My friend Ashleigh and I are taking the Certified Medical Assistant program.

3. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

I would definetly talk to the professor about that, and see about re-taking them. Also, I'm sure that if you had problems, so did other people.

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Well, I emailed the professor and he said that he'd never seen or heard of anything like that on blackboard, and he doesn't have a sloution, so yes, I failed them. :( Perfect. :mad:

I go to San Jac! Central campus, lol. And really, nothing like this has ever happened before, so I wouldn't judge san jac's online courses on something that happened once. But I can say from experience, that while online classes are easier in the fact that they don't require much of your time, it's a lot easier to learn the material when you are attending classes on campus...

5. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Aww :(. I'm so sorry!

I know it may not happen again, but it's things like that (tech issues) that worry me about online things. And I think that as far as med stuff goes it'll be easier to learn it in class too.
    Oh yeah, and I'll be on North Campus.

6. FeeferGross

FeeferGross Approved members

could it be that maybe your monitor is small?