- advertisement -

Oil Spill

Discussion in 'Other Hot Topics' started by Darryl, May 24, 2010.

1. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

They know they've done wrong and are trying hard to not let the world know.. to bad we already to.. what a horrible company.. where do they get off doing these things.. I'm sure the people in those cities would like to know where their police are.. BP doesn't have the money to pay out all the claims, but they have the money to privately buy and pay police overtime?

3. KHM

KHM Approved members

Ah, but my point wasn't that consumer choices drive corporations abroad. My point is that corporations move operations abroad where they increase their profit margins by obtaining cheap labor. At the macro level, consumer choice has very little to do with this market: its all about the big players minimizing costs to get products to market.

Sorry you thought I was implying you were a lunatic. I just really had no idea what you WERE saying. I don't think big businesses should be exempted from taxation...I think something quite the opposite. Sorry for the innuendo of implication of insanity... :p

4. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

5. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

:p:p:p I get that a lot! Couldn't be me, could it? I'm clear as mud all day and night. . . . :p:p

6. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members