- advertisement -

O_o

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by BobbyJackElmo, Nov 15, 2008.

1. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

Babysitting. 1 year old baby that wont sleep. This will be fun. Whats up?

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Did you try warm milk? Does he have a pacifier? One baby that I watched I had to let him just sleep wherever he landed, took an hour for him to drop.

But nothing is going on with me just watching True Life on MTV. And I'm tired and want to go to bed.

3. BobbyJackElmo

He has warm milk and my mom wont let him have a pacifier she claims "he doesnt need it". I cant let him walk around because he'll scream and lauch real loud and wake the 9 month old and the 6 year old up that are in the other room. You are lucky...... he's wont stop staring at me, it's scary. Lol.

4. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Yeah, either that kid is looking for you to entertain him or he is plotting something!:D

I look at it as this if the parents bring a pacifier I would assume that it needs to be used. So I would be very tempted...;)

(My mom is the same way about him not needing a pacifier)

5. BobbyJackElmo

He better not be plotting any thing!! He keeps playing with a bottle of test strips. Hah. And now he's trying to see what I'm doing on the computer. He seems to like music just so he can dance and stomp. Lol. I'll get the pacifier later so my mom wont pms. =]

6. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Have fun, Micki.:D:D:p:p

7. BobbyJackElmo

Oh yeah I will. If thats even possible. He ran away haha even better... for now.

8. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Sneak him the pacifier muwahahaaha he's ploting to get you ploting to get his pacifier...
    I'll help *puts on helmet*