- advertisement -

numbers numbers numbers

Discussion in 'Teens' started by smoovdiabetic, Jan 11, 2010.

1. smoovdiabetic

smoovdiabetic New Member

so yah my a1cs have been high in the past years of being diabetic so my doc want me to keep in great control of my numbers (checking two hours after etc) and most importantly writing numbers. but within everyday life it seems very difficult to keep up with writing them down and faxing them over to them and stuff. am i just lazy or do many diabetics feel like i do? does any1 have any suggestions as to make this easier on me? any tricks? or do i just need to get off my behind and suck it up lol

2. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I know the Onetouch Ultra and the Mini's now you can get a download cord. NO writing involved you just plug, click and email.
    Another trick I have is I set alarms on my ipod or cell.
    Like on my ipod I have a 'time fore more inhaler' alarm(I have asthma as well as Diabetes) and another for 'testing'

3. techman93

techman93 Approved members

i use, well try to use my ipod touch to keep track of my numbers, there are a few apps for tracking ur BG's i think the one i use is called glucose buddy, and it even emails ur numbers to ur doctor whenever you want, so if you own one i recommend you check it out

4. mustangamanda8

mustangamanda8 Approved members

your not alone! i feel like this everyday! and it sucks imensly but we gotta do it, and the same thing is just set alarms and make it a goal for yourself, you just gotta stay motivated, and actually these forums really help me stay motivated!

:)