- advertisement -

No big shocker....

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Heather(CA), Jan 12, 2012.

1. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

2. Connor's Mom

Connor's Mom Approved members

Wow...I would never have guessed that needing to wake a child up to treat a low might disrupt their sleep and if done multiple times in one night it might even leave them sleepy the next day (sarcastic eye roll and head shaking).

3. MamaLibby

MamaLibby Approved members

wow! what a shock! Broken sleep makes a person tired! Cause broken sleep is something my family knows NOTHING about! (Hi, my name is Libby and I haven't slept over 4 hours straight in almost eleven years) :rolleyes:

4. destea1

destea1 Approved members

In the next ground-breaking study they'll discover that the parents of t1d kids and adolescents are crankier, more coffee-dependent, and more tired at work than parents of non-t1ds.

*gasp!*

5. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

6. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

I'm not really sure what the point of this article is.... (not the thread, the article)

I commented "what is this article suggesting? that type one's stop testing at night??? personally I'd rather be tired than dead, just my opinion =)"

7. MommaKat

MommaKat Approved members

Thanks for the laugh - made my spit my coffee at the laptop monitor, but well worth it! Yes, it's 2:15pm and I'm still drinking coffee. That, and propping eyelids open with toothpicks - it's been an interesting last few nights... So glad you all don't need a study like this to understand that one. :D