- advertisement -

New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mom2dirty, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Mom2dirty

Mom2dirty Approved members

I am new here but have been learning about T1 since my son was dx T1 on Aug 7, 2009. I am finally starting to come out of the fog and am glad to have found this forum. I am looking for others who understand because I know some many people, family and close friends included, who lucky for them just don't get it. So I want to say thanks to all of you!!

Betty

2. 5kids4me

5kids4me Approved members

Glad you found us too but sorry also...wish no one elses child was dealing with this.a lot of really helpful people here.

3. kiwiliz

kiwiliz Approved members

Ditto - now tell me - do you have a grubby child or is his name Bertie? Love the name choice! :D

4. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

Welcome Betty. I am sorry that your son was dx'd with Type 1. I also understand the fog feeling. We have been at this going on three years and we still have our days.

Best of luck..

5. Mom2dirty

Mom2dirty Approved members

Thanks

Thanks for the welcomes.

My son Justin was nicknamed "dirty" years ago by someone on his baseball team. All the other kids would walk on the field with clean uniforms but he would already have dirt on his! Thus the name "dirty" :D