- advertisement -

New Here!

Discussion in 'Adults with Type 1' started by Mommaof7, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Mommaof7

Mommaof7 Approved members

My son Zechariah was diagnosed this past Thursday, his 3rd birthday. We were just released from the hospital yesterday and I'm jumpin' on in. I was told this site and forum are a wonderful resource and I'm sure I'll be here often.

A little about me, I'm 33, stay at home mommy pregnant with #7 mommy. I homeschool my babies and my oldest will graduate next year! My youngest out of the womb, was, as I said before, diagnosed last Thursday, so we are currently in the world wind of counting carbs and calculating insulin etc... I'm looking forward to spending alot of time here!

2. CarrieScott

CarrieScott Approved members

Hi!

I know the overwhelming feeling you're having right now.
    I recently found this forum too, but so far it has really been a wealth of information!

Best of luck!
    :D

3. bintdubai

bintdubai New Member

hiiiii

hi Mother of Zachariah,

I understand what you feel now because 20days ago we discover that my little girl Roudah got diagnosed she 2.5year. i need your advice where did your son got treated becouse until now i could not find good tratment in Dubai. still hear blood sugar flay up and down we stayed in the hospital for 10 days and they put hear in Humelin N & R but it dos not suite hear it cause hear droop in the blood sugar. I tried Novomix it was very bad today she was 61 in the morning and before lunch was 51. Please advice me if you know good doctor so i can get in touch with him

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007