- advertisement -

Navigator Isues

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by Omnikid, Jul 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Omnikid

Omnikid Approved members

Does anybody else get the "Cal required redo bg in 2 hours"
    I've had that happen to me a few times and I was wondering if anyone else gets that problem a lot.

2. Twinklet

Twinklet Approved members

That happens if your BG isn't between 60 and 300....or if your BG is moving quickly. It will tell you when it's OK to calibrate next!

Try inserting the sensor during a time when the calibration won't be affected by food.

3. Omnikid

Omnikid Approved members

The weird thing was, my bg was like, 130 -->. It asked me like 4 times too, 2 hours apart.

4. Twinklet

Twinklet Approved members

Wow, I don't know why it wouldn't calibrate then. Did you look at the error code to see what it says in the handbook? If that happens again, I'd call the help line.

5. moco89

moco89 Approved members

That's weird. I would call the help line. I have not had any problems so far. I have had rejected cals, but this is fixed once my bg is not fluctuating.

6. moco89

moco89 Approved members

I bet it is the ace bandage you wrapped around your site! That would cause the sensor to be inaccurate, and to reject cals! :rolleyes::p

7. Omnikid

Omnikid Approved members

I thought for a while, and I figured out what it is. I've had this happen twice, and both times, the transmitter battery was 0-25%. I bet it was just the battery.