- advertisement -

NASCAR contest

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by hmmmcormick, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hmmmcormick

hmmmcormick Approved members

voting is closed! We made it to 2956. Woohoo! Way to go. I can not thank you all enough. I feel like I have disappointed you all, however, as we are not close enough to make the top 10. We would have needed 10,500 votes to make the second round. We will finish around 34th, I think. But, imagine that!? 33th out of around 100,000 cars. My friends, you are amazing! And, you all have amazing friends. Thank you for helping and thank your friends for me, too.

2. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

Its was my pleasure to vote everyday for Morgan!

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

bummer.. I was so hoping that we'd get Morgan there.. I wish you could view the top 10.. it was hard to look through those cars.. many didn't have any votes at all.. 34th out of 100,000 cars is still pretty good!

4. Big Hair Momma

Big Hair Momma Approved members

Holly, thanks for posting this. It was fun to vote for Morgan's car. I'm glad I could help. :) And, I don't think you let anyone down. What a huge outpouring of support for Morgan. Good job, Momma!

5. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

We all love Morgan and his Mom dearly. He always will be a champion in my book and his Mom along with him:cwds:

6. Mimi

Mimi Approved members

You certainly didn't let anyone down! As someone else said, it was my pleasure to vote Morgan and his car.

7. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Holly, I think we were all just so happy to click that "vote for" button for Morgan each morning :cwds: I'm really sad that the contest was so ... demanding :cool: It's hard to imagine any one person being able to garner 10,000 votes without a sponsor :rolleyes: I just hope you and Mike and Morgan aren't too disappointed.

8. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

proud to have helped!

9. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

I so glad to have helped, and so are my family and friends who voted too!

You didn't let us down, you got people to think about T1d in kids and for that: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

10. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Anytime, Holly!:)

11. GaPeach

GaPeach Approved members

It was a joy!

12. Lee

Lee Approved members

I loved the sense of community that you and Morgan brought! It was so heartening to see everybodies Status updates reminding people to vote!