- advertisement -

My sincere apology- please read

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by type?girl1018, Oct 28, 2009.

1. susan

susan Approved members

I honestly can't believe you would have the nerve to come back..All the lies, supplies taken, people taken advantage of..

ETA: I also find it odd you came back almost a year to the exact date of when you joined last year..

2. madde

madde Approved members

Why aren't you defending yourself?

Why aren't you responding to any of the questions on a thread started by you?

I'm confused by your return here. I wasn't affected personally, but I do remember the affect you had on this forum and that a lot of people were hurt!

3. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

I was wondering why it said she had 90 posts but I can only find these 2 threads. I admit I looked because Im not sure who she is. But from everyones responses, I have a good idea what happened. I too tend to be too trusting so Im just going to stay away from this poster entirely. Im always willing to help those in need if Im able but for now Im not sending out anything to anyone I havent known for quite a bit on here. JMO

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

When Heather was banned, all the threads she started were deleted. So the only posts left were the ones she had posted in other threads, and that is why you can't find any of the posts we are talking about.. IIRC she used to have around 300 posts..

5. type?girl1018

type?girl1018 Approved members

Someone asked why im not defending myself. the answer to that is simple. i deserve everything that is being thrown at me. i lied and i have to pay the consequences of that. i knew coming back here could cause me a lot of pain and rejection but i couldnt move on until i had apologized. as for my neice, that was true. she is now 4 years old and doing great on a pink animas ping pump. to the person who asked how i got jeff to unban me, i simply came out and told him the truth same as im doing here he unbanned me last year but it took me until now to get stable enough and work up enough courage to come back here. i absolutely do not want this thread to become a fight or anything so please, say what you have to say but be nice about it if possible. so far everyones posts have been very well written and to the point. lets keep it that way. thank you. - Heather.

6. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

Thank you. Let's return to our mission at hand - to support parents raising children with diabetes, and children, teens and adults with diabetes. It can be so daunting. Keep CWD the haven it was meant to be.