- advertisement -

My review on Twilight

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by ErictheFerret, Dec 9, 2008.

1. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

[​IMG]
    Not what you were expecting, huh?

Anyway, I made this in like half an hour. You can use it, just please don't take off the worldoferic tag. Thanks

2. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

That's my opinion as well.

3. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Haven't seen it, but that is my opinion also.

4. ErictheFerret

awesome Bon Jovi.

5. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Name that album cover.:D

6. ErictheFerret

Gonna go with "have a nice day."

My favorite Bon Jovi songs are "Living on a Prayer" and "You Give Love a Bad Name"

7. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Whats wrong with twilight? Make an effort and read the first book before you bash it...I was like that to and than I actually sat down and read the books....
    THE movie was kinda messed though...

8. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I use to think that as well, until I sat down and read the books. They are really excellent books, and it really is a beautiful love story. I agree with Jess, give the book a chance. They really are good.

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

I'm with Jess and Malyssa-give 'em a chance! i thought they were weird until i read them. i avoided reading them for ages, but i wanted to see the movie and i have a 'rule' to try to read the book before i see the movie. and then i got sucked in and their now on my fave book list :p
    so unless you've read 'em, don't judge 'em(and if you've only seen the movie, only bash the movie!)

10. ErictheFerret

It feels like a 5th grader wrote it.

11. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

you've read it then? all of it, not just the first few pages:p? i confess that the first 20 pages had me less than thrilled:)o), but i strongly feel that you need to get at least 100 pages into a book before quitting if you're going to judge it:cwds:

12. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I've never read Twilight, but I haven't judged it, my mom doesn't care for me reading books involving vampires/witches and stuff...I haven't read Harry Potter books either. But I have to say that the 100 page thing is true. I started reading a book several years ago, Anne of Windy Poplars. I found the first few pages boring, so I shelved it and picked up the next book in the series. A year ago I determined to read it, and I LOVED it!! It's like my fave Anne book!!

13. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I have read it and I did not care for it. I wouldn't be so upset about it if my whole school wasn't Twilight-obsessed. I don't think the book was half bad, it's just the whole obsession thing that bugs me.

14. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

i think a lot of people tend to take things like this waaay to far. harry potter, twilight, jonas brothers(i admit to liking all three, however:p:eek:), they just go over board! i was watching the JoBros on GMA last summer and i'm telling y'all, Kevin moved his hand and he screaming got louder:eek::rolleyes:! it's nuts.........!..........

15. someone

someone Approved members

Uhm, that's what everyone says, so I took it upon myself to skip to the middle of the book. It still felt like a 5th grader wrote it.

It's not fair to bash the movie either, I mean, look what they had to work with. I really don't understand why this series is so popular. High school girl has a crush on vampire... that pretty much sums it up in one sentence. No need to read 4 books.

16. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

I've liked (well, loved...) the books ever since Twilight came out years ago and I picked it up...

And I liked the movie a lot! I've seen it....8 times?? only 3 of the 8 were in theaters though.

My favorite scene is the baseball scene... When Jasper was "twirling" that bat around... Whew! **fans face from extreme Jasperly-hottness!**

Lol
    :p:D

17. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

hahaha:D:D

18. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Meh. I read the first book last April and I thought it was pretty good, really, but not good enough to motivate me to buy the others. I'll read them when they're in the library, but they're IMHO not worth spending a lot of money on.

19. ErictheFerret

This is the sole reason I hate twilight.

20. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Why? Because people like it? Geez, I was on a sugar high (w/o the high blood sugar) and in a 'boy scouting' mood! Give me a break! lol :p:D

Besides, it's not my fault, I can't help who I think is hot :eek: :eek: