- advertisement -

My question is on the home page

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 25, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I sent in a question to the "Ask the Diabetes team" on the home page of CWD and if you go and look at it, the question that is up there is MY question. I just thought that was so cool. I know, I'm a big dork:p but I don't care.

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Oh yeah, I read it. As soon as I saw the question I figured it was you. Do you know when your getting the test results back?

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

The answer was't very exciting though. They just said to get tested which you did :)

4. kierbabi09

I have no idea, I know Jess's MOD test took about 10 months before she got them back. So it could be a while, it's only a little more than a month since I had blood drawn.

5. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

I just went and read it.

All this time I never even noticed the 'Ask the Diabetes Team,' section:eek:.

Didn't exactly tell you anything new(I don't think!), but still neat they took the time to respond!

Hopefully, you get your answers soon. I don't know what I would do if I had to wait 10 months for an answer :eek:

6. kierbabi09

Actually I have had to wait almost 3 years with no answer. It's only been a month, like I said but almost 3 years since diagnosis.

And yes...nothing new. I don't even care about the results anyway. Doesn't change anything