- advertisement -

My neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by KitKat, Feb 16, 2009.

1. KitKat

KitKat Approved members

This is the "hubby": I really like this suggestion--more my style; however, it seems as though there's more supply than demand for wood after all of the storms (ice and wind). So, I am going to politely ask her to remove the debris...and will likely offer her my arms to do so. I will do this b/c: 1) she is evil but I don't want to follow in her demonic ways... and 2) b/c I don't want a huge court battle over the 30foot high, lime green and hot orange field goal I am putting up this spring...facing her house (of course I will put up a net as well, but she is going to hit the roof when she sees the agar come April). It will be my bargaining chip.
    Bryon...

2. linda

linda Approved members

We did have a neighbor trim his side of our tree and throw the brances over..we are descent neighbors/friends and didnt want to cause anything, so we caved...maybe retaliate by having a truck load of snow dumped on her property:D

3. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

roflmao!!!

4. momandwifeoftype1s

momandwifeoftype1s Approved members

Maybe you could rally all your other neighbors to spend a few hours to help you remove the debris from your yard. You could all work together to show an example of what nice people do to help each other.

If it makes you feel better, our whole neighborhood had used the back of our fenceline as a community dumping ground. We didn't notice the huge pile of debris when we bought the house. Here's a picture of our lovely mess that we had to clean up. Instead of complaining and causing a big commotion, we had some friends (you know, NICE people) come help us haul the logs and stuff away. Nobody has ever dumped anything behind our fence again. :) We were going to go through the hassle of contacting the authorities, but we decided it would be less work to just fix the problem. I do agree, your neighbor is a real peach.

[​IMG]

5. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

PM me too please. You've piqued my interest.:D:D

6. KitKat

KitKat Approved members

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Now that is some wood!!

7. sam1nat2

sam1nat2 Approved members

how about a neighborhood bonfire with smores???

8. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

I like that idea, but get a fire permit, and invite ALL THE NEIGHBORS for the party, EXCEPT the one who put the mess there!

:D

9. etringali

etringali Approved members

I was totally thinking the same thing. That pile would've made an awesome bonfire.

10. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Heck, I would put a note in everybody's mailbox and say "an elf came buy under the cover of darkness and left us a great bonfire pile! Come on over for 'smores!" Of course, I would do this AFTER I got a permit, called the police to let them know what she did and report her for insurance fraud. Oh, and invite her insurance agent over too;)