- advertisement -

My apology- please read

Discussion in 'Teens' started by type?girl1018, Oct 28, 2009.

1. type?girl1018

type?girl1018 Approved members

Hi. If you're reading this I want to thank you. As you may remember, about this time last year i joined this community. During my time here i did some lying. i dont remember everthing i lied about but i know one of them was open heart surgery. that was a major exaggeration i had a minor procedure but not a valve transplant. I want you to know how sorry i am for lying but i hope you can understand why i did even though i really dont. last year i was going through a major depression and was eventually diagnosed with bipolar disorder. i felt alone and was looking for attention. i know there is absolutely no excuse for what i did and i am really truly sorry. one thing i never lied about was having type 1 diabetes and celiac disease. i really truly do have those 2 conditions. i would like to continue posting here again if yo will accept me and i promise to stick to only diabetes related or funny OT things. no more of my extra medical crap. i promise. again thank you for reading and i hope you can accept me back.

2. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

Accepted .. your plan sounds like a good one :D

3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

I'm not so sure I can truly and fully forgive you for what you did. You hurt a lot of people, and betrayed/abused their trust and support. I'm one of those people who don't give out their trust so easily..

It will most likely take some time for me to take you seriously again, but I'm just one person. While I don't forgive you and don't feel that I can trust you, I will give you a second chance.

Welcome back :cwds:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy Approved members

This is a duplicate thread of the one on Parents of Childeren with type 1. I replied there.

5. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I can definitely forgive you, everybody deserves a second chance.

Welcome Back!

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I DO forgive you, but you're still going to have to earn my trust back. Welcome back to CWD, I hope you find a real place here.

--Emily

7. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I forgive you. I believe everyone deserves to be forgiven- we all mess up in our own ways. It sounds like you have been through a lot and have made some great steps since last time we talked. However, I don't know how easy it is going to be for me to trust you. You're going to have to earn my trust back. I will be honest, this is not going to be easy. Once trust has been broken it is hard to rebuild it, but lets give it a try. Welcome back Heather. Why not post an intro so everyone can start to get to know the real you?
    ~Rae

8. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

I'm willing to give you another chance, but as the others said, it may take a while to rebuild trust. But thanks for coming clean, and you're still welcome here. :)