- advertisement -

my 15 yr. old niece

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by hmmmcormick, Nov 15, 2010.

1. hmmmcormick

hmmmcormick Approved members

Gosh, just when you think they just don't care they do or say something so sweet. I hardly ever see my niece now. When I go over to my sis's house she is always in her room or on her computer or texting and she doesn't talk much. Typical teen girl. Yesterday she had put in her status on facebook:

"Name one good thing and one bad thing about me :) then ill say the same to you ."
    So, I said, "Good thing-- you are my niece! Bad thing-- you have two speeds, slow and slower, lol"
    Her response about me: "annd my awesome aunt.. Good thing-- u have a strong heart :) and ur extremly nice! Bad thing...-- ya drink to much coffee! Lol couldnt think of anything bad!"

I was so surprised! She really is a good, sweet girl.

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

I would expect this coming from your sisters child;) Lately my older boy has been plugged into FB and the phone but is still very sweet and affectionate. I so hope it stays that way:cwds:

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

That's very sweet!:)

4. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

aww, that is sweet:)

5. VinceysMom

VinceysMom Approved members

How very sweet...

I know what you mean... My two nieces are either sleeping, not very talkative at all or in another room...they are 17 and 22. My father passed away recently and my daughter took it very hard during the Mass, sobbed... it was so sweet to watch my two nieces console my daughter, as they were sitting together in a pew behind me, my sisters and my mom...(and her dad and brother were on the other side sitting with the pall bearers...) they surprise us in good ways once in a while... ;)