- advertisement -

Morgan and Zoe at TCDC for 2 weeks : )

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by 2type1s, Jul 17, 2011.

1. 2type1s

2type1s Approved members

I am home, and my 2 D daughters aren't! My favorite 2 weeks of the year! No blood sugar checks, no CGM alarms, no night checks, no pump changes, AHHHHHHhhhhhhh.
    Morgan is on staff this year, which makes me a little more comfortable about issues at camp -see thread about katie jane : (
    Since she is on staff, she can have her cell phone and promises to call me if there are issues! Zoe was so excited about camp she could hardly sleep last night! Morgan is working in the kitchen ....god bless them. I know I will miss them terribly, but seeing the hugs and sheer happiness in my daughters makes it worth it! Hopefully there will not be any illnesses or injuries!

2. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I hope they both have a wonderful time and that you get some great sleep! :)

3. swimmom

swimmom Approved members

Yay! You can catch up on your sleep and be totally disorganized about meals! Have a great 2 weeks (they will too)!!

4. lynn

lynn Approved members

Live it up!!

5. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

Hope they have a wonderful time and you get all the rest you want. :cwds:

6. Jilleighn

Jilleighn Approved members

LIke I have said in the past and this goes for anyone who has kiddos going to TCDC I am 5 mins away, If you kiddos need anything at all please do not think twice about calling me/emailing me/texting/ or anything.

7. jcanolson

jcanolson Approved members

Hope they have a blast!! We have plans for Nat to go next year.

8. PAULEEN

PAULEEN Approved members

So happy for you ALL! I am counting down the days (21) until my son is gone to Camp NEJEDA for 13 glorious days :) We are actually going away this year when he goes to camp (4th year he is attending) It has taken me that long to get the nerve to go on vacation while he is away :rolleyes: Enjoy, get some rest and do lots of spontaneous stuff.

9. 2type1s

2type1s Approved members

I am enjoying my break...and last night I actually didn't wake up at 2:00.....but i did walk into zoe's room this morning to check her blood sugar : )
    Sent the first care packages today!