- advertisement -

Missed Bolus reminder on Minimed pump - questions

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ecs1516, May 19, 2014.

1. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

We have the new Minimed pump and I have added missed bolus reminders. After the alarm is cleared is there a way to see them in history on the pump? I can not see it. Can you see Missed Bolus alarms in Carelink after you download ?

2. TheLegoRef

TheLegoRef Approved members

I can't verify this, because it's been a long time since my son had a missed bolus alarm go off. But I am 99% sure that they are in the history. I'm sure I've seen them in the pump as well as in the carelink software - it's the data chart that looks like an Excel spreadsheet. My son has the cgm, and the high and low alarms are in there. You'd be able to check, you could set up an alarm to go off at the next time chunk from when you set it. (Say your kid gets home at 4, you could set up an alarm to go off at 4:30, clear it yourself, then go into the history and look, download it to the website, and then delete the alarm from the pump.) But I'm sure it stays in the history.