- advertisement -

Michigan Animas Education Events-Anyone going?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by JustJenny, Apr 30, 2010.

1. JustJenny

JustJenny Approved members

I've gotten information about two educational events in Michigan the weekend of the 14th and 15th. One is in Ann Arbor, and the other is in Frankenmuth at Splash Village.

Jeff Hitchcock is speaking at both events. The event in Ann Arbor includes dinner and a visit from a superhero! I wonder who that is? Anyway, it is Friday evening, and the Frankenmuth event is Friday night and all day Saturday.

I don't think you have to have an Animas pump to be able to attend....so, is anyone going?

Oh, if anyone wants more specifics let me know.

2. sammysmom

sammysmom Approved members

We are going on Saturday to the Frankenmuth one. I have been to many animas programs, always a blast!

3. Gracie'sMom

Gracie'sMom Approved members

We are not going, although we just heard his talk in Birmingham a few months ago and it was a nice presentation and meal. I am sure they will both be great. Can never go wrong with Splash Village, either . . . Spiderman did make a presentation at that event. Maybe they'll mix it up with something different. We are going to the mini JDRF day camp in June, though. Haven't been to that one before and she gets to go off with the other D kids which she'll love . . .

4. JustJenny

JustJenny Approved members

We have been to the event in June before with the camp. It is a good day too with lots of information and fun for the kids. It was neat because my daughter saw some of her friends from the ADA day camp there too!

Animas does do a good job at these events too!