- advertisement -

maryland mama

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by lrvesquire, May 26, 2009.

1. lrvesquire

lrvesquire Approved members

Looking for support out here in western maryland, frederick, hagerstown, etc! Have a diagnosis that is almost 2 years old but would love the kid to have someone he knows who is diabetic as well!! :D
    Thanks to all who have supported me and us so far! you little chattermonkeys know who you are!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

He he yup I guess we do, sorry dont live down that way.

3. yeswe'rebothD

yeswe'rebothD Approved members

I'll let you know the next time we go visit my mom's-- although my dd is only 8. Mom lives in Hagerstown. I have type 1 also :)

4. caspi

caspi Approved members

I'm down 81 near Winchester, VA so not too far from you at all! I don't know how old your child is - my son is 10 - but would still love to chat! Feel free to PM me or post here! :cwds:

5. selketine

selketine Approved members

Wendy from the forums emailed me about you but the address she had for you didn't work for me. I'm in Maryland in the DC suburbs though. Feel free to email or PM me (click on my name in the post and it comes up with the options).:)