- advertisement -

Loseit.com

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Beach bum, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Has anyone used this program? Did you find it helped?
    Pros…cons?

I've always done WW in the past with success, but I need to get back on the wagon but I need to shake things up a bit (well, a lot). I find here, with the WW meetings they really push the processed chemical laden snacks/foods and don't help you come up with better alternatives.

2. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

I tried loseit.com a few years ago. I liked it but I preferred myfitnesspal.com. I'm sure it's changed but I don't think it had the barcode scanner when I used it. I love the barcode scanner on mfp.

I'm doing WW now. They really do push a lot of prepackaged food.

3. Mimikins

Mimikins Approved members

I'm a big fan of MyFitnessPal for the barcode scanner alone. It's very easy for me to scan a barcode for a prepackaged meal at my university (or do a quick search for a similar item if it is not prepackaged) and can easily determine my carb counts and whether that meal fits into my calorie goal.

4. KatieSue

KatieSue Approved members

I also use myfitnesspal. I can integrate it with my fitbit. You can also enter in recipes and save them to get counts for things you make from scratch. It takes some time at first but then you get a little database built up and it's much quicker.

5. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Thanks for the info!

6. mom24grlz

mom24grlz Approved members

i use loseit! I have it downloaded on my computer, ipad, and nook. I actually just entered in my exercise this morning. i like it, but then i've never tried myfitnesspal before.