- advertisement -

Looking for frog logs and bag

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Amy Boyd, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Amy Boyd

Amy Boyd Approved members

We received one of those Lilly bags with the frog on it and the matching frog log book from the doctor when our child was diagnosed, and we love them. I'm just wondering if anybody out there has extras that they are not using; we could use another bag and some extra log books. If they're just lying around your house and won't be used, I would be happy to pay postage. Thanks!

2. MTMomma

MTMomma Approved members

Frog log

I have a Fog log book. There were pages used so those are now torn out and I'd say at least more than half of the book remains. You can have it. I'll mail it free of cost. So many people here on CWD have helped us it is the least I can do. Just PM me your address if you want it or not. Maybe you'll get some full books. Also I wonder if Lilly would send you another if you asked.

3. cdninct

cdninct Approved members

Our clinic has piles of frog logs lying around; you might ask yours if they have an extra. As for the bag, I love how visible and distinctive it is, so was hoping to get a second one for DS's nursery school supplies. I phoned Lilly and they told me that they do not send them straight to people, but if your endo phones them they will be happy to send a bag to the endo's office. That just sounded like too much hassle for me, so I bought DS a fluorescent green lunch bag on sale from LL Bean, and we now use that for nursery school. I miss the cute frog, but it works just as well for our purposes!

4. LJM

LJM Approved members

I have 2 frog bags and probably could find a log somewhere...

PM me if you want them. I think the red one has DS's name in it but was never used. Not cool enough for a teen.

5. BrendaMc

BrendaMc Approved members

I think I have 2 frog books- PM your address- we don't use them.