- advertisement -

Looking for Contour Next Link Meter

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Noel, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Noel

Noel Approved members

....anyone have one that they aren't going to use? I am in need of one and thought I'd check. Or if you know of anyplace to purchase one (without going through Medtronic and paying $89 :( ) please let me know!! Thanks!

2. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Approved members

If you need a linking meter asap you might try calling nova max. I have ordered and been sent some nova max products including the ketone strips/glucose strips and a few meters as part of a promotion and been very impressed.

I was also sent the nova max link meter as I am in the market for a Medtronic pump. I would send you the link meter but it is Canadian

3. crg2010

crg2010 Approved members

When we did our pump start we were told the only way you could get the linked meter was through medtronic. You might want to try checking in with your medtronic educator to see if there is anything they can do to help out if you aren't able to find someone with an extra. Good luck!

4. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

for a backup I called bayer & they sent a meter that works with the same strips for free. It doesn't link...but it is for backup, not everyday use. Even if it was for everyday...you would just have to enter the number in when you test...and it was FREE.

5. Daniel's Mom 1993

Daniel's Mom 1993 Approved members

There is a Facebook group called "T1D's - PIF" it is a pay it forward group - you might join there and see if any one has one.... There is also a Medtronic Insulin Pump group on Facebook that someone there may have one they are not using....I did buy one and really like the spare linked meter!

6. Mish

Mish Approved members

cami, I just sent you a note on facebook. I do have one if you still need one.