- advertisement -

Local newspaper article

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Dad of Daughters, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Dad of Daughters

Dad of Daughters Approved members

Please allow me a quick brag on my wife and community. Family section of our local paper interviewed us about our story and fund raising efforts as well as some other positive things going on in our school community when faced with challenging times and tragedy. My wife is the best, raising awareness and funds are her way of fighting back and I couldn't ask for anyone better to have as the mother of my children. Also our small community is a blessing, we are fortunate to have the love and support that we receive. Our goals when given opportunities to share are to raise awareness about the dangers that T1D can present at onset and to show our appreciation to our friends, family, and community for the support and care and love that we continue to receive. I think that the reporter helped us to accomplish those goals.

http://www.thecourier.com/family/2013/Oct/17/ar_fam_101713_story1.asp?d=101713_story1,2013,Oct,17&c=fam

2. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

What a lovely article. Thanks for sharing! :)