- advertisement -

Lenny the Lion Pump Case and Stuffed Animal

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by LARSMS, Aug 6, 2010.

1. LARSMS

LARSMS Approved members

I promised my kid a Lenny the Lion Pump Case/Stuffed Animal and now I can't find one. :(

I looked online and could find nothing on the medtronic shop. However, I did find one in the Australian medtronic shop:rolleyes: http://www.medtronic-diabetes.com.a...eckout.index&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=116

I called medtronic but have not heard back.

I tried ebay but came up empty.

Does anyone know where I can buy one in the US?

2. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I don't know if you can get one in the U.S. My cousin works for Medtronic, and she brought Jack a Lenny back from a business trip to France. You might be able to get one of our European posters to buy one for you and ship it overseas.

3. angiej

angiej Approved members

As far as I know (and I may be wrong) you can only get them from Medtronic reps themselves. Since we don't pump with medtronic, so don't have access to a rep - sorry :(

I was going to point you to the Australian shop, but it seems you have found that ... :eek:

4. LARSMS

LARSMS Approved members

Thanks.

Any idea why they are not available in the US? Just curious. I would think we would have ready access to almost everything? :confused:

5. MikailasMom

MikailasMom Approved members

I know its not the same thing but I found Pumpernickle online at niftyfifty diabetes supply online...sorry.. hes under the kids supply tab.

6. TripleThreat

TripleThreat Approved members

They are available in Canada

7. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

did you try to order it from the aust web site? perhaps they will ship it to you. Please be aware, it was not in american money... so know your conversion. I once bought a hamtaro castle off of ebay and didnt convert the price from great brit currency to american currency. I spent a supreme fortune on that darn castle. My daughter, loved it however.

8. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

If you want, I can give a call to the Medtronic reps here (well, the closest one to here) and see what they say. If they have it, then I can order it for you, and we'll swap with something.:D I need to call them anyway to mooch off of them some extra logbooks.:rolleyes:

9. Skyefire

Skyefire Approved members

10. LARSMS

LARSMS Approved members

Thanks guys.

I tried the Australian and Canadian order sites but neither have a US shipping option on the site. But I will email or call their customer service and see if there is a way they might do it.

I hope to update this post in the near future with a picture of my kid with Lenny.

11. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

:Dsend one of our canadian friends here some money and have them order and ship to you. Im sure someone will.