- advertisement -

Leeds Student seeking Valuable Parent Insight To Help With Product Development For My Final Year Pro

Discussion in 'Surveys and Studies' started by KatieMarksLeedsUniversity, Dec 17, 2011.

1. KatieMarksLeedsUniversity

KatieMarksLeedsUniversity New Member

Hi Parents!

My name is Katie Marks and I'm currently in my final year studying Product Design at the University of Leeds, England.

For my final year project I have chosen to design an educational tool to help children (and in extension parents) to learn to take control of their blood glucose monitoring from an earlier age. It is assumed that by doing so children can feel empowered and responsible, and can learn to live as normal a life as possible by having longer to adjust and develop to their illness. To my knowledge there are not any products like this on the market and I would love to know what you all think about this project.

I need your help in determining whether or not there is a real and enduring need for such a product.

If you are interested in helping me here is a link to a very short questionnaire that would really help me gather your valuable insight as well as giving you the option to further help me in my project.

SURVEY LINK
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VHPSHFL

Thank you very much for your time