- advertisement -

kool-aid jammers 10

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by EmeeSu, Oct 1, 2006.

1. EmeeSu

EmeeSu Approved members

I see that many of you have put this as a good treat for your kids. I was at Sam's Club today and saw them. The box said 24 grams of carbs per pouch. They said Kool-Aid Jammers 10 on them. Am I looking at the wrong ones?

2. allisa

allisa Approved members

I think you are looking at wrong ones

"Kool Aid Jammer 10" have only 10 calories in them ( hence the name) .... they have 2 carbs in them.....the "10" is PART of the "kool aid" nameprinted up high on the bos.....not low where the the quantity in the boxis ( 'cause I think there are 10 in a box !!).....

I think they only come in red, blue and green.....I think maybe the box you got was not the "10" one.....because I'm pretty sure 24 carbs is typical of the Kool Aid Jammers

found this link....

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/ff/feature/products/KoolAidJammers10/productInfo.htm

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/ff/feature/products/KoolAidJammers10/koolAidJammersHome.htm

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  3. EmeeSu

EmeeSu Approved members

I am sure the package at Sam's said Kool-Aid Jammers 10, but I wonder if because they sell in such large quantities that maybe the nutrition label meant for the whole box?? I printed out the link you gave me - thank you!! I am going to check there again because I am getting tired of Matthew drinking soda pop all the time.

Thanks again for the link.:D

4. zimbie45

zimbie45 Approved members

their is koolaid jammers ( 24 carbs)and koolaid jammer 10's ( 2 carbs) .. the warehoused ( cosco and sams dont carry the 10's).. also try minute maid 10's also 2 carbs

5. EmeeSu

EmeeSu Approved members

Thanks Zimbie. I guess it is just a Sam's Club thing. Appreciate the info!

6. Pammers

Pammers Approved members

EmeeSu- Try Publix. They always have a good supply when I go there (Although they're not the cheapest).

7. EmeeSu

EmeeSu Approved members

Thanks Pam, I will give it a try. Appreciate the info!

8. allisa

allisa Approved members

I think Walmart has and if you ASK your local grocery store they can probably stock them fo ryou....some may not be aware of the differnce....I added an even better link to the above post...takes you right to nutrion facts, etc of the jammer 10's