- advertisement -

Just Wondering????

Discussion in 'Teens' started by beck95, Oct 17, 2012.

1. beck95

beck95 Approved members

Hey!! i was just curious to know if anyone knows of a company that produces a fashion line for diabetics that allows their clothes to carry their pump?? Im mainly talking dresses and the such!! anyways i just thought id ask here as a google search turned up nothing!!!!:) thanks!!!

2. maisiemoon

maisiemoon New Member

just if you didnt know...

Hey, I'm not sure if there is a clothing line for people with pumps but i wish there was! I usually put my pump in the middle of my bra when i wear dresses (and at school so its not obvious) and that works quite well. The other day i was told about this garter for pumps (about ?30 though) that is great and does not fall down your leg because it clips on to your pants! I've been looking for it online. There are websites for these things (eg funky pumpers). X

3. beck95

beck95 Approved members

LOL!!! yeah i do that sometimes too!!! i have one of the garters but i dont find it ery effective thats why i was wondering!! i was wondering if a line had been brought out where you dont have to go to a bathroom to administer insulin!!! something maybe with double sided pockets or something... not sure!!! anyways thanks for that!!! have a good one!!

beck

4. mocha

mocha Approved members