- advertisement -

Just Wondering: Five Questions About You

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by TheFormerLantusFiend, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

1. My eyesight is fine-eye doctor said so.
    2. No, I can't.
    3. Yes, 123
    4. Being able to revive the dead.
    5. Less then a minute.

2. Sunni

Sunni Approved members

1. Yes, I wear glasses, but only when I really need them I should wear them all the time doc said so but I don't
    2. No, I can't tickle myself I am not really ticklish
    3. Any number below 215 is good with me I have trouble contolling it so me and my doctor is working on that one.
    4. Being invisible, because I hate being noticed give me a small cramped dark closet and I'm good
    5. Not much time talking or texting, I don't really have any friends after they ditched me in my time of need.

3. Briar-Rose

Briar-Rose Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like?
    Both- my vision is really bad. but I kind of like to see the world fuzzily so i don't always wear my glasses.
    2. Can you tickle yourself?
    yes
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it?
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose?
    invisibility!
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting?
    Oh gosh...I text a LOT...but I only talk on the phone an hour or so a day...