- advertisement -

Just Wondering: Five Questions About You

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by TheFormerLantusFiend, Aug 9, 2009.

1. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like?
    2. Can you tickle yourself?
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it?
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose?
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting?

Here are my answers:
    1. I wear glasses because I'm near sighted, but I take them off to read books or to work in low light conditions. I prefer low light situations most of the time but when my blood sugar is lowish I need more light.
    2. Yes, I can.
    3. I like numbers that end in 00. I kinda like 200, although of course I like 100 better.
    4. The last one, of course. Just being invisible strikes me as pretty awesome.
    5. I don't have a cell phone and my answering machine broke; I don't talk on the phone much. But I do answer the phone at work and I have a weekly phone conversation with a friend, so I guess an hour per week.

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

1. No glasses or contacts, only one in the family that doesn't.
    2. No
    3. I like the number 98 :D
    4. The unbeatable weapon, just think about how much power you would have!
    5. Probably less than 20 min, I'm not very good in social situations :eek:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  3. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like? I wear contacts mostly, but will wear glasses. I have a pretty severe astigmatism(in the 400's on both eyes), so without them everything is really blurry(even with them, my vision isn't that great, but my Eye Doctor says that is just how contacts go with it)...I also have terrible night vision, and hate driving at night.
    2. Can you tickle yourself?Nope
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it? 100....Ever since I read about it on Kerri's blog, LOL. Everytime it pops up I think of that.
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose?Revive the dead. Just the thought of 'healing' people (would that be considered 'healing') sounds great.
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting? Oh, Jeez...other then at work, and talking to my sister or brother when they call...I don't really talk on the phone, and I don't really text either. I have a cellphone, but barely use it. Just as a safety thing. In all honesty, when I am out and about...I don't really want to talk on the phone. I don't like that in today's society people can get ahold of you at all times, no matter where you are....after going off topic on your question, probably an hour or two total.

4. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like?I have glasses, I haven't worn them for more than a year. I have like 20/40 vision though so not too bad.
    2. Can you tickle yourself?Def. not.
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it?80
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose?Revive the dead, without a doubt.
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting?Talking, per week probably at least 8 hours. Texting, I text pretty much 24/7/365.. except at work.. I text nonstop.

5. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

1. I wear contacts, but only when I leave the house. My eyesights not that bad, so I don't bother at home.
    2. Nope. I don't think anyone can? I'm sure I learnt that somewhere in human biology...
    3. Not really.
    4. Revive the dead, I want to go to a MJ concert, among many others...
    5. I don't talk on the phone much, I stick to facebook, texting and talking in person really. I text quite a bit, I guess.

6. Leah

Leah Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like? I wear contacts. Without them I'm practically blind.
    2. Can you tickle yourself? Yes, but I'm not really ticklish.
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it? 82, 86, 92, and 98.
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose? Retrive the dead!!!
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting? Not much.

7. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

1. No Glasses or Contacts
    2.Nope.
    4.Revive the Dead
    5.I don't talk much on the phone.. texting is a whole different story

8. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

1. i wear contacts
    2. uhm no haha that'd be kinda cool tho lol
    3. 120
    4. revive the dead
    5. uhm txting all the time except for when im sleeping and talking on the phone to my boyfriend alot haha

9. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like? Glasses...nearsighted since 3rd grade
    2. Can you tickle yourself? nope!
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it? 98
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose? invisible
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting? like maybe 8 hours? I don't ever use my cell, and all our cordless phones broke!

10. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like? I'm quite nearsighted, so yes, I wear glasses. :p
    2. Can you tickle yourself? no
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it? 117 or 123
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose? Invisibility!! I've always wanted that super power, and being able to live as long as I want? That would be great.
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting? not long - at all. I hardly ever make calls or text, but my phone is always with me. Maybe an hour?

11. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I wear glasses. I'm long-sighted and I have astigmatism. My left eye is fine, but my right eye is pretty lazy.
    No. I'm not ticklish ever, though.
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose?
    If you're talking revive in the resurrection stone sense, I'd pick the invisibility cloak. If it's reviving properly I'd pick reviving the dead.
    Maybe 10 minutes texting. I HATE speaking on the phone.

12. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I wear contacts, but also have glasses. I'm farsighted
    No, but I am very ticklish
    Yes, 123
    I think I would like to fly
    probably 8 hours (not counting work stuff)

13. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

My Answers
    1.No; y vision is good.
    2.No; I can't tickle myself lol
    4..revive the dead
    5.Many hours

14. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

1. I wear glasses because I'm VERY near shorted. I can only see about 2 inches in front of my face without them. I would love to try contacts, but I can't afford them right now.

2. No, I can't.

3. 105, for some reason.

4. Being able to revive the dead, because there are some people who are dead, who I would love to meet.

5. I spend no more than an hour or two on the phone/texting per week.

15. Shadow

Shadow Approved members

c:

1. I do not wear glasses, or contacts.
    2. Hrrm, no. xD
    3. Around 100.
    4. Reviving the Dead, if my pets die, I'll want them back ~ ! D8
    5. Hrrm. 10 minutes? xD I talk to people over the computer.

16. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

1-i wear glasses, i'm near-sighted, it runs in the family.
    2-no, but all anyone else has to do is act like they're going to and i start shrieking(my bff thinks this is hilarious:rolleyes:. and he's one of the least ticklish people i know, so there's no way to get him back:mad:)
    3-123:p
    4-invisibility, but only if i could control when i was invisible:D

17. mustangamanda8

mustangamanda8 Approved members

Nope, im told i have better then 20/20 vision
    no, but im really tickleish lol
    123, my dad always used to get a kick out of it when i was little lol
    reviveing the dead, to me it seems to be the most usefull :)
    alot, im always doing something or helping someone with something

these are really cool questions and i love reading peoples answers!
    <3
    Amanda

18. Finfame

Finfame New Member

1. I am nearsighted and I wear glasses( I'm stArting to wear contacts)
    2. Yes I can kinda
    3. 123
    4. Def. Invisibilty.. I could have some fun with that :p
    5. I have a phone but I barely talk/txt with it. It's ussualy just to keep in touch with parents

19. sloth

sloth New Member

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What's your vision like? I wear glasses, and it's only slightly blurrier without them
    2. Can you tickle yourself? Not to the point of laughing.
    3. Do you have a favorite number to see on your meter? If so, what is it? 120
    4. To borrow from Harry Potter's Beadle the Bard question- if you could choose anything from having an unbeatable weapon, being able to revive the dead, or being invisible plus living as long as you want, which would you choose? if I can pick two, it'd be the ability to revive the dead + living as long as I want. Just one, living as long as I want.
    5. How much time in a normal week do you spend on the phone talking or texting? Not very much anymore. :(

20. icanhazjoy

icanhazjoy Approved members

1. Yep. Glasses. Terrible vision. I can't see anything past like 4 cm from my face without them on. Ugh.
    2. I... I guess? xD
    3. I like seeing 5 mmol/L. That's a nice number.
    4. Being able to revive the dead, plz.
    5. Talking - 10 minutes. Texting - at least 3 hours XD