- advertisement -

Just saw the most DISGUSTING thing on "The View"

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by DsMom, May 12, 2011.

1. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

They legalized medical pot in Colorado and you would not believe the number of "dispensaries" up and down the street. My inlaws live within walking distance of probably 5. I remember reading about depressed areas and how there was no grocery store but three liquor stores and two pawn shops (and I'd add two check-cashing places and a zillion places you can buy a lottery ticket). Now you can add a dispensary.

No matter how you feel about decriminalizing drug use or medical marijuana, the fact is the law says you can buy pot if you have a medical need. That means a prescription. Clearly, you can get a prescription for whatever you want these days, botox, whatever, just don't try to get an antibiotic from your pediatrician for an ear infection in a two year old! :mad:

2. zoomom456

zoomom456 Approved members

LOL, actually I 'm in Colorado too and the number of dispensaries for medical pot is not what astounds me. What astounds me is the number of 18-25 year olds with chronic back pain. So I agree, you can get an RX for just about anything... although antibiotics is a tough one:rolleyes:

3. MamaBear

MamaBear Approved members

Oh wow.. just wow. Disgusting!:mad:

4. funnygrl

funnygrl Approved members

5. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

I think it is disgusting too, and I think CPS should step in. Having said that, what does it have to do with The View? They just showed a clip from Good Morning America and talked about how disgusting it is?

6. Judy&Alli

Judy&Alli Approved members

Did you see the video that funny girl posted, it looks like she has a medical id bracelet on.

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Probably needs it to get the botox prescriptions. :rolleyes: Whatever dr. wrote that prescription should loose his license. I'm sure with all the attention something WILL happen.

8. Judy&Alli

Judy&Alli Approved members

I think she gets it illegaly from the interview she did, effing disgusting!!!!!

9. MamaBear

MamaBear Approved members

Another fine example of why I believe people should have to pass an aptitude test and obtain a license before being allowed to breed.

10. Mimi

Mimi Approved members

Just watched Nightline and they reported that since the GMA report this morning that San Francisco CPS has started an investigation.

11. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Thats great to hear.. This mom must be missing some brain cells, does she really think she's dong something 'good' for her child and that no one would think it was bad?

12. Lee

Lee Approved members

I am sure she bought it online form out of the country....

13. MamaTuTu

MamaTuTu Approved members

OMGoodness.... That is SICK!!!! Children are at the mercy of adults and I find it sickening what some are exposed to and forced to do. I had never been on YouTube until my daughter was DX but I started to "google" about toddles with diabetes and some links for videos came up. Since then I created an account and check out videos about how to change infusion sites and use different pumps etc. anyhow yesterday I typed something like toddlers and ping (looking to see if anyone posted a video about pumping with ping and toddlers) and saw AWEFUL things..... This world has some freaky people :confused:

14. MamaTuTu

MamaTuTu Approved members

I once herd that someone (I believe it was an adult who did it the them self by choice) injected "cock" the stuff you use around your toilet or tub or what ever as if it was botox.... WEIRD! It makes my stomach turn.

15. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

oh the jokes..oh the jokes....

16. 3kidlets

3kidlets Approved members

Sorry, I just don't see this as the same as the botox. My 7 year old son has ears that stick out too. It is part of a genetic disorder he has that also includes a cleft palate, a lip mound and speech/language disorder. We were told from the time he was born that we could have corrective surgery for his ears so that they don't stick out so far. I do not see this the same as injecting a child with botox for a beauty pageant. It is corrective surgery. Just like you would put braces on your child's teeth if they had crooked teeth. Up until now it hasn't been an issue but I have never ruled out having the ears surgically corrected.

17. frizzyrazzy

I agree with you. The little girl really had what probably could be considered a deformity that needed correcting.

18. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Using all my powers of restraint here....:eek:

Uhhmmm.....I believe the word is Caulk......:cwds:

19. frizzyrazzy

I know, me too...injecting cock ..well that's an entirely different thing. LOL.

20. Lee

Lee Approved members

I am so glad I am not the only one who went there :D