- advertisement -

JONAS and Nick's onmipod

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Jun 20, 2009.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I don't know if anyone watches JONAS on the disney channel, but I was watching an episode tonight (on demand) (I think it was the pizza girl eppisode, I watched 2 of them) and the one scene Nick was laying on the floor and he rolled over onto his stomach and when he got up you could see his omnipod. If you didn't know what it was you probably wouldn't notice it. I had to rewind it back a few seconds to see it. It was actually on his back, not his stomach like I thought. There was a white thing on his belly that looked like it, but when he stood up his shirt rode up and you could see it on his back.
    Idk, I just thought it was kind of cool, and thought I would share for all you Jonas Brothers fans :)

2. Rachel Erin

Rachel Erin Approved members

yeah i saw that.
    i always look for it lol.

3. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

Me too! Whenever I see a pic of Nick (I read gossip blogs :eek:) I always look to see if I can see his OmniPod.

4. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

he always manages to hide it really well, though:rolleyes:. boys are so lucky-no dresses or skirts and so many of their clothes are super loose:p.

i didn't notice that, now i'm gonna have to see if i can find it online:D

5. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

Im not a Jonas Brothers fan, so I dont watch that show, but if someone finds that clip on YouTube or something could you post a link?

Thanks! :)

6. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

7. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

You know the "Friends for Change" Thing they show? I saw his omnipod pretty clearly on that, So i think im good now, thanks;)

8. Sierra219

Sierra219 Approved members

You can also see it in the episode of Hannah Montana they're on when they are shooting the marshmallow guns at each other.