- advertisement -

Job opportunity - good for parent of child with diabetes

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by mbieweng, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbieweng

mbieweng New Member

Our company makes software for people with diabetes. We're looking for someone to help us with some customer service work. You would help our customers, primarily via email, with various inquiries related to the product and their orders.

This is a flexible job, and would be suitable for someone that's looking for a small amount of flexible work each day, on a permanent ongoing basis. We're looking for someone who has basic knowledge of diabetes, is comfortable with computers and technology (you don't need to be a "techie"), and is able to communicate in a friendly and helpful way.

You would be an independent contractor, work from home, and set your own schedule.

In thinking about this, it seems like this would be a great job for a stay-at-home parent who knows about diabetes. That's why I wanted to reach out to CWD and let you know about it.

The job listing and more information is posted on this website:

http://www.odesk.com/jobs/Customer-...ware_~~ed7dce590381846f?sid=54002&tot=1&pos=0

I'd encourage you to apply there. Or, if you just have some quick questions about the job before you complete the application on the oDesk site, feel free to send me a private message here.

Thanks!

2. taetiff

taetiff New Member

I want to know more

I currently work from home and I did that because of my diabetic son. I am looking for extra income that would allow me to work from home as well. I will click that link, but if there is more you can tell me besides what you posted, please do.

3. mbieweng

mbieweng New Member

Thanks, job filled.

Thanks for your interest. This job opening was posted back in March and has since been filled. If something changes, I will (after getting permission from the CWD moderators) post again.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  4. swellman

swellman Approved members

Wow ... I totally missed this one. I used to be a Manager, Product Development and Programmer at a software company up until diagnosis and I would have jumped on this immediately had I seen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.