- advertisement -

JDRF Walk Contest

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Diet Dr. Pepper, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Should this be in the OT section?? Oh well, who cares.. Anyways, who all entered the contest to go to LA and walk with the Jonas Brothers? I did, and ever since I entered I've had this *feeling* that I'll win. They're supposed to be drawing the names of the winners tomorrow... And let me tell you, if I don't win, I'll never trust that gut/instinct feeling again, LOL.

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I have the feeling that I didn't!:D

Good luck to you!

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I entered. I never win anything,though. Oh wells. There are always other kinds of oppurtunities.

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

You know what would be so cool? If all 4 winners were members of CWD.. even if it's not me, I could ask whoever it was to get my meter autographed! LOL I have more than one, I'd like send it to someone and have them send it back HAHA! Ahhh, wishfull thinking :rolleyes:

5. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I entered but doubt I will win, I have never won anything in my life. I wish I would win though, Nick is hot:D *sigh*

6. misscaitp

Yes he is!:eek:

I am so unlucky I would settle with a t-shirt.

7. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

don't worry me too.
    I had a dream once where the Jonas Brothers were at my house and nick came up and asked me "so...what meter do you use?":eek::D
    I kidd you not, I REALLY had that dream. It was pretty awsome;)

8. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I entered as well, and I had a dream that I won. :rolleyes::eek::eek: I never have won anything in my life though...except the 4th Harry Potter Book before it was released, but thats it. I would love to meet Nick, and ask him how his diabetes life is. And just meet the Jonas family in general. They seem so genuine, and AWESOME! It would be pretty cool if all the winners were from CWD, lol!

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

gee, there was a contest? i have the feeling i won't win....'cuz i didn't enter:p
    what's his team name? they seem really cool:cool:
    i go through meters so fast, mine wouldn't be signed for long:rolleyes:. i end up with a new one at least once a year:eek:

10. Diet Dr. Pepper

Lol yeah, you could enter the contest at www.nickssimplewins.com. You could enter until 12:00am October 1st. It's Team Jonas in LA.

11. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I entered too

12. Diet Dr. Pepper

GAH!! When are we going to know who won??!!! THIS HAS GOT ME GOING CRAZY!! LOL... JB song, haha

But seriously, ughah!!

13. misscaitp

A Little Bit Longer, and you will know!

14. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Yeah, soon someone will be walking with Nick Jonas and WAITING ON A CURE!!

15. Diet Dr. Pepper

Oh yeah? Well beat this! LOL:

(song titles are underlined):

OH! AND I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS AT ALL! I'm not cool enough to write this LOL. In other words, THIS IS NOT MY...THING!! I just thought it was cool!

Hello Beautiful,
    It's 7:05, here in Australia, so please Hold On while I explain to you what happens When You Look Me In The Eyes. In Year 3000, you would be What I Go To School For and I'd always say Nick J Is Off The Chain because That's Just The Way We Roll. Now I'd Appreciate it if you Don't Tell Anyone, but I've got this Crazy Kind Of Crush On You, You Just Don't Know It. I wish I could trade places with Mandy just for 6 Minutes because I know we would be Inseperable, and then I could just Move On like the Games they play in Hollywood. But deep down Im Still In Love With You. I dont wanna be Just Friends. I know I may be the Underdog in this situation, but I Am What I am! I've been sending out S.O.S's hoping you'd help out some Poor Unforutnate Souls because I Wanna Be Like You. Now I know we're talking about the Kids Of The Future and it seems like it just may be Eternity before "Oh Joseph, Please Be Mine", but we can always take One Day At A Time. Now it is Time For Me To Fly, so Goodnight and Goodbye!

So, what do you think???

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  16. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

oh....my.....hahahahahahahahahaha...............
    that's really good:D:cool:!

17. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

You guys have to much time on your hands.:):D:p

18. Diet Dr. Pepper

I'm waiting...

Still waiting!

Still waiting!!

Still waiting!!!

OH COME ON! I WANT NAMES!

Ya know what though? Even if they did release the winners names, I wouldn't know where to look.... :rolleyes:

19. misscaitp

You have to send in a letter to get a list of the winners names'. But I expect the winners wouldn't know till Monday. Because they draw the names, send off the letters in Saturday's mail, Sunday they are closed. So the earliest would be Monday. Unless they plan on calling you.

20. Diet Dr. Pepper

Ugh... I'm not going to get any sleep tonight... LOL, wait is this getting old? Because if it is I'll stop...possibly.

Actually I think I WILL sleep tonight. Even though I slept from about 1:30pm to 9pm... My sugars were bad today. woke up at 207, got home at 12:30 from college at 385... I've been in the 280s since I woke up. I decided to change the insulin (even though I did it last night, I think it was a bad vial) but I have to wait for the stupid thing to get to room temperature...:mad:

This probably should be in the ON topic forum, but I too lazee!