- advertisement -

It's been waaaay too long....

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Aidan'sMom, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Aidan'sMom

Aidan'sMom Approved members

Hello everyone! This is Amanda, Aidan's Mom. I am sorry for disappearing for a while. I have missed all of the friends I made on here and just wanted to touch base with the people that remember me and say HI to you all!! I have had so much going on the past year....it has been ridiculous. I will try to give you a quick update. Aidan has been doing well. Last a1c was 7.2, not bad for a 4 year old. He is still pumping and doing really well with all of the site changes and blood sugar checks. We switched his doctor sometime last year, we like the new one but really miss his old one. He will be in Kindergarten next year and I am already scared to death. My oldest son Brent is in the 1st grade now and just recently lost his first tooth! They grow up so fast. Aidan's father and I are divorced now, it was rough and still is at times but we are both in a much better place than we were. I could not be much happier with my life these days. I am in school right now attending classes to get my real estate license. I got back in touch over a year ago with an old high school boyfriend that I hadn't seen in 13 years and we have been pretty much inseparable ever since. He is an Apache pilot for the Army and absolutely loves what he does, even though it scares me to death. I guess that about sums it up. I am going to try to get on here much more now that things have somewhat settled down in my life! I hope to hear updates from all my old friends!!

2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Welcome back!:)

3. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

Amanda, nice to see you back. :)

4. shekov

shekov Approved members

Glad you are back!

A year with a lot of change but you sound like you are in a "good place".

5. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

Welcome back!

6. mom24grlz

mom24grlz Approved members

Hi welcome back. i don't think we've ever met. I'm chris married to Ken and we have 4 daughters. Ashleigh is 11 and was dx on 3/23 of this year. Madisyn is 9, Emely is 7, and Catie is 12 months.

7. tandjjt

tandjjt Approved members

Hey girl - been wondering what happened to my neighbor ;)

Welcome back!!!

8. lil'Man'sMom

lil'Man'sMom Approved members

Welcome Back!!!! Glad things are looking up for you!:)

9. Emma'sDad

Emma'sDad Approved members

I remember you! Welcome back!