- advertisement -

Its been a while!

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by dana.amp, Sep 3, 2009.

1. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

Hey; Gosh I haven't been on in forever. How is everyone? How is school going?

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Welcome Back!

Okay too much school work and its only the second week (I don't like IB) :rolleyes:. I don't really like any of my teachers, but oh well. And I think I'll be run down by the end of the month because I am into too many activities:

• It's Academic Club
    • Physics Club
    • Math Club (joining)
    • Class delegate
    • joining Recycling Club
    • Key Club - where I must have been out of my mind when I signed up for 6 different activities including Special Education Tutoring, Special Olympics Soccer, Algebra Tutoring, County Board of Ed meetings, visiting the Veteran hospital visiting, and Light the Night walk for leukemia and lymphoma
    Tell you the truth how I'm going to fit softball in there come spring I have no idea. So yeah I'm tired.:eek:

How is school going for you?

3. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I don't think anybody has been around much this summer.
    Anyways I'm in college now, which I love.
    I signed up for three service sights-- volunteer work, so I will be volunteering 3 hours each week, atleast 3 anyway.
    I'm going to sign up for some clubs-- book club, maybe some other ones, I don't know yet.
    I love my professors, they are pretty great!!!
    How have you been???

4. dana.amp

Pretty Good; I've been so busy. Ima junior this year so we have the georgia writing test in a couple weeks and then after that graduation test so We have been busting butts to prepare for those things. im taking all college based cores as uaua;y. but physics is kicking my butt. But besides that im doing 4-h and youth leadership and a ton of other things.

5. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hey! School's going good... Except that we're supposed to do 4 subjects and I seem to have gotten into 7. LOL. I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry, philosophy, critical thinking and religious studies, and also either an introduction to degree course, or an extended project (like a dissertation). Soooo, I may burn out or explode soonish. :p

6. dana.amp

lol dang. I wish yall the best of school cause i know i need it! :)

7. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Hi everybody! I have survived a week of college. Here is what I'm taking: Anatomy & Physiology (lect & lab), Chemistry (lect & lab), intro to fitness, intro to writing (english), la 104 (learn about the school and how to survive). I did tell all my professors that I have d and they all seem pretty cool about it. I can't eat in chem lab so I have to go in the hall (cuz of the chemicals). My A&P prof has t1d so I shouldn't have any problems there. When I introduced myself he said "we can keep our insulin in the fridge together :)" But then I showed him my pump. Then this other kids says I have diabetes too! So the 3 of us talked for a couple minutes. I met with the disability services and got my accomodations all worked out. Now I just have to have my profs each sign it then I'm good to go!

8. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

School is wonderful!
    I'm playing volleyball, joined FFA, big brother big sister..
    I have good classes and good friends in all of them to help cushion the blow from the homework!

9. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

Im homeschooled but im doing good. We are falling WAAAAAAY behind because my mom is kindof sick and she just got diagnosed with type 2 d. I'll have to ask her if I can do some of my schoolwork on the weekend so that I dont have to do school over the summer.:cwds:

10. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

School's going great!! All of my profs are awesome, and very understanding about D...but eating/drinking is pretty much all-around accepted at the college that I'm going to.

11. dana.amp

I hope your mom feels better and you catch up:)

12. dana.amp

Thats good; Are you a freshman in college?

13. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

yup :) I love it :)