- advertisement -

iPhone cases

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Tricia22, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Tricia22

Tricia22 Approved members

Hey guys...
    I have an iPhone 4s, and have an Otterbox Defender case for it... well, in the 6 months I have had the phone, I have NEVER dropped it, or even almost dropped it... I got the hard core case because I was afraid of killing it... well, it's big and bulky and I'm getting annoyed with it.
    Can anyone recommend a thinner case that protects really well from bumps or possibly a drop?
    Thanks.
    I have seen Incipio, Speck, and the Otterbox Commuter series cases and have heard good things about all...

2. sooz

sooz Approved members

I have the Incipio and have dropped it a few times without damage. Knock on wood. It doesn't seem too bulky.

3. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

I have an iphone 5 and the incipio case. I LOVE it! I had one of the otterbox cases (the thinner one) for my iphone 4 and I much prefer this one.

This is the one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-Dual-...d=1372132290&sr=8-6&keywords=incipio+iphone+5

I have the purple. It is prettier in real life.

I drop my phone on an almost daily basis and it is still in perfect condition. The case is looking a bit rough though right now (the corners are coming apart) so I will replace it soon.