- advertisement -

introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by karley's mom, Feb 11, 2013.

1. karley's mom

karley's mom New Member

I just found this board. My name is Vicki. My 7 year old daughter is type 1, diagnosed when she was 4. I also have a 20 year old daughter whom was also diagnosed at the age of 4. Felt the need to join a forum beings we are in the process of getting our little one on the pump. So much to learn and I thought it would be nice to read about other parents who have gone through this process and so on. Excited to get to know everyone here.

2. Austins mom

Austins mom Approved members

My son is 7 and was diagnosed in dec 2012, just a few short weeks ago! He started on the pump three weeks ago and already, we would never go back!! Its like a miracle :) He even says he loves his pump! Hes using the one touch ping, the remote is great for school, that way the nurse never has to dig into his pockets to get the pump. That makes him feel more normal he says!! Good luck

3. Brensdad

Brensdad Approved members

Welcome to the party Vicki! I have an 8 year old that was diagnosed at 9 months old. Since you have an older one and a younger one I'm sure you have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.