- advertisement -

Introduction :)

Discussion in 'Teens' started by T-bird, Aug 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. T-bird

T-bird Approved members

Hi! I'm nearly 13 years old and I was diagnosed 2 months ago. I'm American but I live in Italy. I was originally on Novolog and Lantus but I had bad side effects with Lantus so I just changed to Levemir :cwds: I don't really know anyone with D so I'm excited to virtually "meet" some.:)

-T

2. Iqra

Iqra Approved members

Welcome to the club

I guess the first thing to say to you is welcome! I forget how lucky I am to know other teens with type 1 diabetes.

In 2 month yur life has changed Sokol much right? Well, if you ever need any other parent or teen or anyone to talk to you'll find so many People so willing to helP you with anything!
    So fire any questions or question any rumour & remember you're not alone!

3. kinder23

kinder23 Approved members

Welcome! I don't have any diabetic friends in real life either so I go on here!:D
    I think u will enjoy it.:)

4. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

Welcome! I'm 17 and I didn't know anyone with diabetes outside of the internet for a while either (now my best friend is d too) How do you like Italy? My cousins live there too part time=)

Feel free to Pm me if you ever want to talk to someone, I'm on here a lot so I'll see any messages pretty quickly.

5. T-bird

T-bird Approved members

Thanks everyone!
    These forums are so cool! It's nice to virtually "meet" you :)
    I have a couple questions about the pump. First of all, is the tubing a hassle?
    Did it improve your bg control a lot? Also can you eat (pretty much) whatever you want with it?:p

Yeah, Italy's a lot of fun! Where do they live? BTW I read your blog all the time

6. VeronicaH

VeronicaH New Member

New kid on the block......

:p Hi my name is Veronica I am 14 years old and i have been a diabetic since the end of my 7th grade year in 2011..... I am so relieved I can finally meet people who are just like me. I am the only diabetic in my grade and its stessful trying to find someone who relates to me.......:cool:
    MOOD:RELIEVED :D

7. T-bird

T-bird Approved members

Hi Veronica!