- advertisement -

Interview Participants needed

Discussion in 'Surveys and Studies' started by stephaniebergeronkinch, Oct 18, 2010.

1. stephaniebergeronkinch

stephaniebergeronkinch Approved members

Hello,

I am an American graduate student at Roskilde University near Copenhagen, Denmark looking to interview people on this forum for an academic study.

I am working on a project about the Children with Diabetes web site. I'm mostly looking at how web sites like this one can help parents of children with diabetes to find information and support. I would like to look at how users have made friends, found new information or tips about how to manage their child's condition, and gained support when they needed it.

This site seems to be a great way to connect with other parents. I would love to speak with you about your experiences on this site. If you are interested in an interview or more information about my study please let me know through email or private message.

Thanks!

Stephanie Bergeron Kinch

2. stephaniebergeronkinch

stephaniebergeronkinch Approved members

Interview Participants still needed!

Hello All,

I am still looking for one or two more people to interview for my academic project on the Children with Diabetes Web site.

I am doing this project as a way to learn more about how on-line health communities work in terms of helping people find support and information when they most need it. Later, I hope to continue my research to help develop and support online communities for children with chronic conditions.

If you could take 10-15 minutes to speak with me about your experiences with this site and other online health communities I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for all your help!

Stephanie Bergeron Kinch
    Student, Roskilde University