- advertisement -

Insurance Approved the Pump!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by hopeo71, Jun 29, 2011.

1. hopeo71

hopeo71 Approved members

Just got word from Animas, that the insurance company approved the pump! Can't believe it happened so fast, I just gave all the insurance information yesterday to Animas! WOW, wasn't expecting it so fast!:D Jordan's blue ping should arrive Tuesday!:D:D:D

2. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

Congratulations !! Hope you have a smooth start and enjoy the benefits of pumping as much as we have. :)

3. fdlafon

fdlafon Approved members

Congrats ~ Your going to love pumping. My Jordan went with the silver Ping!;)

4. MamaTuTu

MamaTuTu Approved members

That is fantastic news :D It took our ins about 2 weeks to approve us for ours. Best of luck on your start our start isn't till the end of Aug :rolleyes: but I still love looking at ;)

5. mommabear

mommabear Approved members

thats wonderful..congrats!:D

6. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

Terrific! You'll love it so much!

7. JeremysDad

JeremysDad Approved members

Insurance coverage is the big unknown but when they come through for you, you just love them!!

Way too many stories about non coverage by insurance companies. It's nice to read yours will be covered. Congrats, you'll love pumping!