- advertisement -

In case you thought it wouldn't happen to you ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swellman, Oct 31, 2013.

1. swellman

swellman Approved members

Frustrated

2. danismom79

danismom79 Approved members

Yup, welcome to the club.

3. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

That stinks big time.

I'd send this pic to Insulet.

4. KatieSue

KatieSue Approved members

We had one go the other night after 10 minutes. Ugh. So sorry. I know my kiddo is fine with everything diabetes but an early pod change sends her stratosphere.

And I have to say the rep I called the other night for replacements wasn't the friendliest, helpfulest person.

5. swellman

swellman Approved members

I called in the first three about a month ago and followed up 2 weeks later and they STILL haven't sent the replacements or return kits. I have plenty but something's going on. I think this represents about 3 different lots and 4 different failures.

6. KatieSue

We've only had 3 from our last shipment go bad which we got at the start of September. All pod error.

I called them all in Tuesday. I hope they send replacements or we won't make it to our next shipment. Which means I'll have to call them about that.

We also never got some replaced from April pre new ones. I've called about that twice and a "manager" is always supposed to call me back but so far nada there.

7. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I'm sorry. :( Hope they get this figured out soon. The pod is our backup pump, so I want it to work as much as anyone does.

8. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

My daughter called one in the other day, and they told her it would be 3-4 weeks before they sent out a replacement.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  9. Joretta

Joretta Approved members

Yep, they finally have us caught up. It took four phone calls. Best customer service is late afternoon Wednesday through Friday.

10. KatieSue

The ones I called in Tuesday arrived on Friday. Still waiting to hear on Aprils.