- advertisement -

I'm so...

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by kierbabi09, Sep 24, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

tired. And it's too early to go to bed. I stil have homework from yesterday (I was off today) and I have to run the vacuum, take the trash out (not that big of a deal). I fought with my mom today over something SO stupid, so I think that has me tired out. Oh well, this weekend should be fun.
    This is going to be my weekend:
    • friday--going to my friends house after school and going to stay over.
    • 1 or 2 AM Leaving for Boston, Ma
    • at about 10am on Saturday, we are goig to visit Boston U, for a tour and open house.
    • after we leave Boston U, we will get something to eat and we are spending the day shopping.
    • We are driving back to Philly Saturday night and should be home around 11 or 12 pm, and I'm sleeping over my friends house.

So, i will not be home from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. Busy weekend. have to get some sleep before hand, as we are not planning to go to sleep friday nigh, we plan to sleep on the way to Boston.
    SO....Hopefully I get enough sleep this weekend.
    Oh well, I have off next wed. and thurs. for standardized testing, which seniors don't take. Yeah me:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008